We are providing the following information to fully disclose to prospective students, current students, and the public, information about our program processes and outcomes, including occupational profiles, time to completion, program costs, and placement percentages.
In addition to program disclosures, this page will also provide you with up-to-date information regarding Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP), a Consumer Information Guide, Admissions Requirements, and a Return to Title IV policy.
To view all documentation, you’ll need Adobe Acrobat Reader: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Clinical Medical Assistant (I & II)
- Medical Laboratory Assistant II
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Medical Office Assistant II
- Medical Transcription II
- Network Administration and Design
- Network Specialist
- Information Technologist
- Campus Security Report
- School Catalog & Student Handbook
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Consumer Information Guide
- Admissions Requirements
- Return to Title IV Policy
Net Price Calculator
Please click here for the net price calculator.